We Find NH Brides So They Can Find You!
New Hampshire Magazine’s Bride publishes a new issue every spring and fall, and we update our website content all year long, to increase your chances of reaching and influencing brides-to-be as they are actively planning and researching options for their NH wedding. By publishing new and engaging content in each issue, we increase your ability to repeatedly reach and influence brides who may spend up to two years planning their big day. Both in print and online, Bride features:
- Inspirational photo essays and advice for planning themed weddings, including real NH weddings and professional shoots choreographed by our expert team of photographers and stylists.
- Trends in cakes, flowers, dresses, jewelry, color palettes, photography and receptions.
- How to coordinate different elements of a wedding into a cohesive theme.
- Resource listings for venues and more than 20 categories of bridal products and services.
More than 12,000 printed copies of each issue of Bride are distributed through a variety of channels, including digital, to help you stay top of mind and remind Millennial brides-to-be why they should use your products or services for their dream wedding:
- Complimentary copies of Bride are mailed to a current list of Registered Brides in NH whose weddings are happening within 24 months.
- Bride is available in the bridal section at Barnes & Noble locations and other bookstores throughout NH.
- We distribute complimentary copies of Bride at the state’s largest Bridal Expos—WZID Wedding Expo and WERZ Bridal Showcase.
- Complimentary copies of Bride are available at more than a thousand salons, spas, wedding venues and other locations throughout the state.
- Our comprehensive website, www.bridenh.com, offers hundreds of ideas for wedding dresses, flowers, cakes, jewelry, themes and more. Our detailed and up-to-date NH venue and resource guide helps brides-to-be find the companies that can make their dream wedding a reality. Brides-to-be can also look at Bride magazine on our site as a digital flipbook or complete an online form to request a copy of the latest issue by mail.
For information about New Hampshire Magazine’s Bride, contact:
Connie Audet: 603-413-5142 | email@example.com
Joshua Auger: 603-413-5144 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Seacoast Region
Talman Hauch: 603-413-5145 | email@example.com